Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 430

Thread: MoN Discussion

  1. #161
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *smashes caps button* [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Yeah! DEX is cool!

  2. #162
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yah, combining as DEX would be good!

  3. #163
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    er... I eman combine em as Agility, dex is for Accuracy ^^;

  4. #164
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My charater's stats:
    EVD: 8
    DEX: 8
    SPD: 9
    MI: 3

    HP: Same
    MP: Same
    SP: Same

    Is that ok?

    I'm not too sure..

  5. #165
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Plus the old stats. MO MD STR DEF. and such

  6. #166
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about combining magic defense and magic immunity into one, like magic resistance? If one's magic defense is high, its natural for immunity to be high as well. Thats what I thought after playing RPGs.

  7. #167
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I was thinking about doing that too.

    N... I think those later stats are a tad high.. :-P we'll see. I'll check to see how everyone else's come along.

  8. #168
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    EVD: 3
    DEX: 4
    SPD: 4
    MI: 3

    Is that better?

  9. #169
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    POW:1
    DEF:2
    MO:7
    MD:2
    MI:3
    AGI:4
    DEX:1

    that's if we're combining Speed and EVP

    If not....

    POW:1
    DEF:1
    MO:7
    MD:2
    MI:2
    SPD:2
    EVP:4
    DEX:1

  10. #170
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright, from my own decision, and I think everyone else will agree with me.. the new stats are:

    STR
    DEX
    DEF
    SPD (evd and spd combined)
    MO
    MR (Magic resist, MI and MD combined)

    Now, here are some:

    IMPORTANT NOTES

    Your STR is your BASE STR. Depending on your base STR, that will be the ratio to which you gain STR every level up. So if you put a lot in STR, you will get quite a bit of STR every level up. If you have 1 base STR, you will gain like one STR every two levels up... :-P

    Your DEF is your BASE DEF. Now, later in the game there will be armors adding about 50 or 60 to your DEF. So people are probably gonna wanna be tricky, and say.. well then, I'll just put one or two in DEF, and then I'll only have a tiny difference in DEF from everyone else if I wear the same armor. Well guess what? To get around that, you gain DEF every level up as well. Depending on how much BASE DEF you have, you will gain more/less DEF per level. So someone with 7 base def may later in the game have 120 DEF with their 60 def armor, while others may only have 70 DEF with it on. Get it?

    Same sort of thing with all other statistics. Every once in a while I'll just say "because you defeated that boss in this area, you get 9 stat points to put wherever you want" and such, but not often.

    FEINTED CHARACTERS STILL HOLD THEIR STATUS EFFECTS. If you heal a feinted character that was paralyzed, when he wakes up, he is still paralyzed.

    DEAD CHARACTERS LOSE ALL STATUS EFFECTS. Self-explanatory.

    There IS a "wait" option. If you have the highest SPD in the group, but want to heal a player after he does something, you can chose "wait" and then you will be the last one to go in your party, unless someone chooses to "wait" after you do, then he/she will go after you. There also is a "Pass" option if you want to choose it... this will make it so you just dont do anything this turn.

    Now please, re-do your stats, making sure they add up to 25. :-) Also post a desired HP/MP/SP, but I am going to end up changing them all to proportion. (so lets say you post "I want 120 HP, 40 MP, and 60 SP, I may change that, but I will still make it so that HP is your greatest, SP is in between, and that you have little MP.)

    Alrighty, I think that's it. I wanna get this done HOPEFULLY by tommorow. Thursday I'm gone for the holidays until about Jan. 6 I think... :-(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •